Having trouble finding the right size for your little one?
We make it easy for you! Next, we show you how you can find it with a few simple steps:
- Take a sheet of recycled paper and fold it in half, marking a straight line that divides the sheet from end to end into 2 equal parts.
- Place the sheet next to a wall.
- Place the child's foot on the paper, in the same direction as the line. The big toe should be in the middle of the line and the heel should touch the wall.
- Make a mark just in front of the big toe.
- Measure the line to know the length of the foot.
- Find in which interval is the measurement obtained to find the correct size of your little one.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Muris size EUR||US||UK||JPN|
|116 - 123||60||20||4||4,5||12,3|
|123 - 130||61,5||21||5||5,5||13|
|130 - 137||63||22||6||6,5||13,7|
|137 - 144||64,5||23||7||7,5||14,4|
|144 - 151||66||24||7,5||8||15,1|
|151 - 158||67,5||25||8,5||9||15,8|
|158 - 165||69||26||9,5||10||16,5|
|165 - 172||70||27||10,5||11||17,2|
|172 - 179||72||28||11,5||12||17,9|
|179 - 186||73,5||29||12||12,5||18,6|
|186 - 194||75||30||13,5||13,5||19,4|
And that's a wrap! Now you just need to choose the model that you like the most so that your little one can enjoy his/her first steps with a respectful shoe.
We know that sometimes doubts can arise when choosing the right size for children's shoes, and we want to make sure you make the right choice. Although we prefer to avoid wasting paper, in case you have any doubts about sizing, we have created printable full size templates that you can download.
This way, you can place your child's foot on the template and accurately measure the size of their foot, so you can choose the right size for their shoes.
At our brand, we care not only about the quality and comfort of our products, but also about the impact we have on the environment. We are committed to creating a more sustainable world for future generations, and we hope you will join us on this journey to a better future.